Creo Parametric TOOLKIT and OTK for C++ Training
11th – 15th June 2018
The Creo Parametric Toolkit and OTK Workshop will be taking place on the 11th until the 15th of June in Garching near Munich.
Creo Parametric TOOLKIT is the most comprehensive and high-performing programming interface for customizing and extending Creo. With OTK for C++, a further API is available, which can be utilized as a supplement or as an alternative to TOOLKIT. OTK for C++ offers direct support for object-oriented programming.
- Difference between the API’s
- Installation and configuration
- Creating an application
- Working with CAD-Models
- Analysis of components (constructions elements)
- Parameters and dimensioning
- Creating and modifying components and assemblies
Participation requirements: Knowledge in Creo and in programming in C oder C++
Duration: 5 Days
Cost: 3,070.00 € p.p. Includes lunch and drinks
Date: CW 24 (11.06.2018 – 15.06.2018)