Productivity Factor in Enterprises
Information systems that span the whole company appear to be a normal thing in modern companies. This necessitates the application of spread out computer systems, client/server applications and quite often the use of heterogeneous hardware like personal computers, workstations and mainframes. At the same time the reliability and availability of the IT-systems is of decisive importance for the success of a business. The management of administrative tasks like configuration management, network integration, software supply and user administration generates a major part of the overall data management costs in most businesses, along with the cost for hard- and software.
Based on an analysis of your data management environment we will create an integrated concept for system administration together with you. After that we will realize a solution tailor-made for you. Furthermore we are a competent partner for the analysis, conception and realisation of a reliable and cost effective administration of your IT systems.
We offer experience…
- in the analysis and conception of your Client/Server-systems
- in the development, introduction and maintenance of your systems
- in the automation and improvement of administrative processes
- in the operating systems Linux, Solaris, UNIX, Windows
- in the conception, installation, administration of LAN- and WAN-networks
- in directory services like DNS, NIS and LDAP
- in network protocols like TCP/IP, PPP and ISDN
- in Single Sign On for heterogenic networks (Linux, UNIX, Windows) with LDAP