SF AGILE – Agile work with PTC Integrity Lifecycle Manager
SF AGILE for Integrity Lifecycle Manager® supports agile methods, like SCRUM and Kanban based on the Integrity
Life Cycle Manager. It leverages functionality of existing agile solutions wrapped in a modern, web-based user
Integrity Lifecycle Manager
Integrity Process Director provides a practical approach for establishing, measuring, managing & improving your company’s operational, engineering and development processes. This ground breaking process authoring, management and deployment technology is based on vast experience in process improvement and on real life projects.
Integrity Requirements Connector
Integrity Requirements Connector is an independent requirements data synchronization solution that enables the exchange of requirements across different tools and tool versions. It also improves concurrent product development costs by reducing the number of expensive late changes incurred by out of date requirements.
Integrity Global Software Development
Functions and benefits
- Development of high-quality, innovative software with little risk
- Support for requirements management and validation
- Process and workflow management
- Change and release management
- Reporting, risk and compliance management
- As part of the Integrity Lifecycle Manager product family, this product is offered as a subscription.
Optimize regulatory compliance when developing security-critical software, adapt processes to meet your specific requirements and gain real-time insight into the development status of your software.
Requirements Management & Validation
PTC Requirements and Validation Solution helps organizations:
- Safeguard strategic assets with a complete audit trail of every change as requirements evolve, branch, or change
- Speed time to market by reusing groups of requirements and pursuing parallel development scenarios
- Improve product quality by managing test sessions and verifying results against requirements
- Promote safe, whole team collaboration through comprehensive change management, with advanced versioning and baselining
- Reduce the cost of compliance with industry and standard regulations
- Exchange large amounts of rich requirements information across tools and among partners, vendors, and customers
- Easily determine the impact of proposed changes