What we offer
We are only as good as our employees. They are the basis for our success.
We offer our employees a wide range of additional benefits and opportunities
- Practice-oriented activities
- Dynamic, friendly working environment
- Flat hierarchies and informal workplace culture
- Direct communication between employees
- The opportunity to help actively shape the company
- Attractive location (business campus in Garching)
- Good transport connections (U6 metro line, freeway, airport)
- Interdisciplinary, international team
- International clientèle
- Family-friendly, flexible working hours
- 30 days leave
- Performance bonuses and incentives
- Company pension plan
- Individually tailored career development paths
- Meal allowance
- Beverages freely available
- Car park
- Travel allowance
- Subsidized car-sharing scheme
- Assistance in finding accommodation
- Regular team events
- Bonus for successful staff recruitment
Who we’re looking for
Software Factory is growing. We are looking for clever minds… We are looking for you.
We are always looking for committed men and women
- with a love of technology and IT,
- who want to work on a wide range of tasks and
- help shape demanding IT projects,
- appreciate an interdisciplinary working environment,
- are team-oriented,
- are good listeners and have a good understanding of what our customers want,
- feel at home in an international customer environment and
- take pleasure in customer contact
Whether you are an intern, a newcomer to the working world, transfering from another discipline or a seasoned professional; Software Factory has an attractive offer for every phase of your professional career.
We’re looking forward to meeting you.
Are you interested?
Launch your career with us.
If you have any questions regarding a job offer or just want to find out about joining SF, our careers contact Elcin Rabatli will be happy to hear from you at +49 (0) 89 323 501-17. We look forward to receiving your detailed application (letter of application, CV, employer’s and other references).
Can’t you find the right job for you? Then take the initiative and send us an unsolicited application.