PTC WINDCHILL RV&S (formerly INTEGRITY LIFECYCLE MANAGER)
Windchill RV&S connects systems and software artifacts, including requirements, models, code and tests to ensure comprehensive lifecycle traceability. It empowers teams to manage product and system requirements, enable closed-loop product validation and accelerate global software development.
The customizable traceability of Windchill RV&S provides a single source of truth that keeps all stakeholders informed of changes to requirements throughout the development process, fostering collaboration between engineering disciplines and roles. Developers and other stakeholders can easily assess and address the impact of changes before they are implemented, even across product lines, to increase agility, improve product quality and reduce product delivery risk.
Features and benefits:
- Requirements change management and configuration management
- Requirements traceability, authoring, visibility and metrics
- Architecture and administration
- Traceability between requirements, test cases, defects etc.
- Powerful querying, charting, reporting and dashboards
- Historical reporting, and suspect link flagging and reporting
Software Change and Configuration
- Comprehensive support for software reuse
- Deliver greater visibility with end-to-end lifecycle traceability and task-based change management
- Enhance auditability by enforcing consistent development processes across the lifecycle
- A single source of truth for all assets and activities
- Management of Agile, iterative and traditional methodologies within the same platform
- True enterprise scalability, spanning disparate locations, teams, technologies, platforms and processes
Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Real-time life cycle visibility with task-based change management
- Allow centralized planning, measurement and reporting efforts
- Explicit support for software development best practices
Information Technology and Compliance
- Market-leading enterprise requirements management for systems, software and hardware
- Process-driven software change and configuration management
- Comprehensive test management for all engineering disciplines
The Medical Device Regulation of the EU (EU MDR) brings with it some new rules and regulations that must be implemented by May 2021. In future, market placement as well as the provision and commissioning of medical products will be subject to regular reporting, as well as the provision of technical documentation and product data over the entire life cycle of a medical device. This means some new challenges for medical technology. We at Software Factory have the solution for this, with which we can support you in the implementation. With PTC Windchill RV&S, the new requirements are covered very extensively.
Please contact us!